Friday 18 May 2012

Madrid Day 2



Stop numero uno: Real Madrid Stadium



 Okay, to be honest I have to admit that I am a Real Madrid fan, I know what your thinking, if I live in Barcelona, why do I support Real Madrid? Well its a family thing, apart from supporting my home team (Benfica) and of course my country Portugal, we (my family and I) also support Real Madrid. So whilst visiting Madrid I had to pay a visit to the stadium!! Which might I add that made me a very happy bunny indeed :) 
What made me even more happy was the fact that the team had just finished a game so I managed to set my  eyes on some of the players; Casillas, Torres, Pepe, Alonso.. Such a happy day for me indeed!!



Stop numero dos: Madrid Palacio Real & Plaza Opera




The architecture is truly inspiring and beautiful!! However I must add that it isn't as beautiful as Barcelona, Gaudi really  made city stand out from the rest in my opinion. But it was a great experience to have visited the city, and I hope to return again one day since due to the weather I did not manage to see one of the most important sites to Madrid which was the Ventas Arena.



A coin in the fountain = make a wish.. 
Shhh!! Cant tell you mine


Stop numero 3: Cathedral & Plaza Mayor



One final task before heading back to Barcelona: sending the parents and brother a postcard...


Outfit:
Jeans - Zara
T-shirt - Zara
Blazer - Mango
Scarf - H&M
Necklace - H&M
Boots - Clarks
Bag - Longchamp
Sunglasses - Ray-Ban

Until next time beautiful readers,

Yours truly, 

Mickey Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment