Friday 12 July 2013

Summer Wedges


Ever since I could walk in heels, which since I can remember or by the cute photographs that my mother has kept away in her bedside table, my favourite type of heels have been wedges. I don't know what it is but I've always been attracted to them, comfort is definitely a driven attraction to them followed by style, they always look good with any outfit - fact! Basically they are all so amazing. Currently in my wardrobe, I must have around 20 pairs of wedges and it seems like every month there are a new pair which I want to get my hands on. This month, I have bought two pairs already and these are one of them. I had been eyeing them up for a while but was unsure because of how high they were, but since they went into the sale, I knew straight away that I had to get my hands on a pair and I haven't regretted my decision since. What do y'all think of these beauties?


Wendy Mega Espadrille Wedges - £25 @ Topshop








Outfit: Wedges - Topshop | Skirt - Zara | Lace Tee - Zara (old), similar: ASOS | Necklace - H&M | Bright Yellow Satchel - Zara, similar: ASOS | Watch - Michael Kors | Sunglasses - Marc by Marc Jacobs | Ring - Marc by Marc Jacobs
Thanks for reading!

Yours Truly,

Mickey Boots

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment