Wednesday 10 July 2013

Those Floral Pants


On my last day in Cardiff, me and Molly headed down to Cardiff Bay (one of my favourite places in Cardiff) for a nice lunch in the sun. Finally the sun was out and the weather had picked up, so it was warm enough for me to leave the house without a jacket! Actually a rare happening in the UK.



I bought these amazing floral print trousers from Zara a month ago, but never actually got round to wearing them because of the weather here in the UK. I really love floral prints, so when I saw them I knew straight away that I was going to buy them and Zara never dissapoints in terms of fashion. I paired them with some orange heels (since orange is THE colour of the season) and a simple chiffon cami. The floral pants definitely do all the work here and did I mention, they are super comfortable? A must buy for the summer season!


I adore this Michael Kors body-across bag! And it matches my Michael Kors watch! Perfect!


Let's not give the floral pants all the credit here, the orange heels are most definitely pretty cool (i love the colour and the style of the heel). No surprise that they were another amazing Zara purchase!



Outfit: Floral Trousers - Zara | Cami - Topshop | Heels - Zara | Necklace - Forever 21 | Bag - Michael Kors | Watch - Michael Kors | Sunglasses - Marc by Marc Jacobs


We met up with one of our other friends for lunch, Cerys and decided to head to Las Iguanas, which is a really nice Latin American restaurant. The food there was truly amazing but I got to mention that the cocktails are to die for! Probably is one of my favourite restaurants in Cardiff.


I decided to go for a simple dish - the Churrasco Fiasco which is skewered Chicken, marinated and grilled in a honey-comb peri-peri sause, it was amazing!! For more information on the restaurant, visit their website: http://www.iguanas.co.uk


Cheers! 

Thanks for reading!

Yours Truly,

Mickey Boots 

xoxo

1 comment: