Wednesday 3 October 2012

I Miss You Barcelona

Autumn has arrived, university has started and all the wonderful memories of one of my favourite European cities have all come back. 
I truly miss Barcelona, the beautiful cultural city that literally took my breath away for 6 months of my life. It was probably the best experience yet, living there where i met incredible people and experienced a completely different lifestyle to the one I had before and have now. 
It surely has opened up my mind to many future opportunities.



Above: View of the city from Parc Guell
I recommend Barcelona as a must see European city to everyone!


At Port Vell


District of El Borne (One of my favourite districts in Barcelona)

Outfit from photos above:
Top: Topshop
Skirt: Mango
Belt: Vintage
Sandals: Zara
Sunglasses: Ray Ban



Street art in El Barri Gotic


My beautiful best friend in el borne district


Barceloneta Beach


At Parc Cuitadella 

Outfit Above:
Dress: Topshop
Sandals: Zara
Bag: Primark
Sunglasses: Ray Ban


Friendship bracelets bought from Parc Guell


Barceloneta Beach


At Eclipse club at the W hotel


And finally the person which shared all these wonderful moments with me: My best friend Molly <3
At the Ice Bar

Photos @ Micaela Pereira

No comments:

Post a Comment