Friday 25 January 2013

Barcelona Day Two

We managed to get up earlier than we expected which was surprising especially after last night which was crazy! No hangover, so we headed into central Barcelona and had a bit of a walk around. First we started off at the amazing La Boqueria, which is Barcelona's most famous food market. I truly recommend it to anyone who visits the city! Then we headed into el Born for some tapas and finally ended up in Parc de la Cuitadella and Arc de Triump. We managed to get a lot done which was great, I definitely felt like I did much more city seeing during this trip than the whole 6 months in which I lived in Barcelona.



In Parc de la Cuitadella


In La Boqueria


Chocolate heaven




Some fresh fruit from La Boqueria for breakfast at the Cathedral de Barcelona


There is no trip to Barcelona without some Tapas and a Beer, yum!



 In the evening we decided to head down to Barceloneta Beach to Opium Mar (one of my favourite clubs in Barcelona). 


Dress from Topshop


I hope you liked the photos!

Lots of love,

Mickey Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment