Thursday 10 January 2013

New Year, New Plans

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 
2013 is finally here! So I thought  I would share with you my new years resolutions :) 




1. Blog more
I am going to be completely honest, I am terrible at posting on my blog, I always manage to get distracted and end up forgetting to blog at least once a week. So this year, I have promised myself to blog a lot more than in 2012. Especially now since I have a lot more time on my hands.

2. Exercise more = Get fit
I am determined to get that bikini body ready for summer so in order to do that I need to start now! I have promised myself to go to the gym a lot more and have even bought myself some exercise DVDs for those lazy days at home.

3. Eat less junk and more healthy food 
I admit it, I do love a bit of junk food but its time to lose the french fries and start on the salads. I need to lead a much healthier life therefore this is definitely something I need to work on.

4. Read a lot more
I love books, especially fashion related ones. But even though I always buy at least 2 books a month, I never get down to reading them. So this is definitely something I need to change. I guess now that Gossip Girl has finished I should have some spare time to do this.

5. Start university assignments sooner rather than later
We all do it, but I am the worst of the worst. I always leave my assignments to the last minute and even though most of the time I get good grades, its a risk I am always taking and end up stressing over. So time to managed my time a lot better and get on top of things. After all this is my last semester doing fashion marketing so I need to try my best to achieve the best that I can do. 

6. Get an internship in the summer
I am totally ashamed of it! I have been studying fashion marketing for 3 years now and I have yet to find an internship. Soon I shall be looking for a job with no experience. Its time to find one and fast. So my plan is to find one just after my last exams in May, wish me luck.

Let me know what y'all think about my new years resolutions and let me know about yours!

Love,

Mickey Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment