Thursday 25 April 2013

Office Chic

London is one of the best cities alongside New York that you can see a variety of different styles in office wear. Well to be honest in any city you see it but London and New York are my favourites. Therefore I thought I would dedicate a post for this particular style. I had a formal meeting in the evening too so it was the perfect occasion.





Every time I dress up in office wear or in any pencil skirt I truly feel like I work in the financial district of London, especially when commuting around London in the peak hours. I decided to combine a simple black pencil skirt (one of my favourite pieces) with a leopard print shirt and the iconic British-style trench coat, add some stilettos, some black sunglasses and some pearls and I'm ready to go! I absolutely loved this look today, what do you think? To be honest most girls never like to dress up in office wear unless they are working but sometimes its nice to look a little smart for whatever you choose to do - make a statement and make yourself stand out!


Trench Coat - Burberry | Pencil Skirt - Warehouse | Leopard-print shirt - H&M | Necklace - Zara | Stilettos - Zara | Sunglasses - Urban Outfitters | Handbag - Louis Vuitton


And finally thought I would post a picture of my best girl because I absolutely loved her outfit today - she looked super stylish, I love her vintage-inspired look especially the scarf!! What do you guys think? Hot - right?!

Thank you for ready and I hope you come back soon! 

Yours Truly,

MickeyBoots 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment