Thursday 11 April 2013

Those Mom Jeans





The easter break went so quickly, like always time flys by when your having fun - fact! So back to university life it is, and since its my last 2 months before I graduate its even more stressful. I literally feel like all I do is work and study, which means no social life for me - boo!!





I've always had a slight obsession with high-waisted vintage jeans, looking back of photos of my mom wearing them in the 1980s was quite inspiring and I couldn't wait to get a pair for myself. Now that the "Mom Jean" trend is back, it was the perfect time! The pair above are actually from Topshop, I went shopping the other day and fell in love with them as soon as I saw them - it was that "love at first sight" kind of feeling (not that I have them a lot - ha!) and only 2 pairs left, definitely destiny so of course I did what any logical fashionable woman would do - go straight to the counter and purchased them! I paired mine here with some comfortable heels, a body and leather jacket - quite a casual look but I wanted the jeans to do all the work, which they definitely did. Get yourselves a pair ASAP! Recommended by Mickeyboots ;)




















Mom Jeans: Topshop | Peeptoe Ankle Boots: ASOS | Scoop Neck Body: ASOS | Leather Biker Jacket: Zara (last season) | Handbag: Prada | Sunglasses: Ray Bans

After university I went a did and little shopping, keep tuned in to see what I bought! :)

Thank you for reading!
Yours Truly,

Mickey Boots

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment