Saturday 23 March 2013

Girl Gone Wild


One of my all time favourite prints is animal prints aka leopard print. I just love it, always have, always will! Any outfit with a leopard print garment always looks that extra bit more exciting! Plus it brings out the wild side in a person - fact! No matter what season it is, I always manage to find something with an animal print, especially during autumn/ winter.




I'm a big fan of the matching bag and matching shoe! I just love co-ordination, its actually an obsession! Here I've matched my amazing new ankle boots with one of my all time favourite handbags (Mango classic, never gets old). I also decided to wear my favourite pair of boyfriend jeans, just so the outfit wasn't too formal for university.


Leopard print leather ankle boots - Zara | Leopard print leather handbag - Mango (old) | Boyfriend Jeans - Warehouse | Lace peplum top - Zara | Necklace - H&M | 


Attention to detail, I am obsessed with statement necklaces, this one is one of my favourites, I bought it in H&M for a mere £9.99 which is a bargain! I am currently trying to build up my jewellery since I feel like i keep loosing jewellery, I honestly don't know what i do with it, one moment its on and the next its gone? One of the many issues that girls have to deal with - well in my case it is.

Thank you for reading my beauties! Keep updated for more up coming posts!

Yours Truly,

MickeyBoots 

xoxo

Photos by Mikki Pham


1 comment:

  1. This outfit looks lovely on you :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete