Saturday 16 March 2013

Geek Friday


Geek meets chic at last! This season, I've been completely inspired by the 'geek fashion' (formal, smart wear with a casual twist). I love it and I definitely identify well with the trend. I recently bought a sweater off ASOS with geek written across the front (shown above) and have fallen in love with it so I decided to wear it today to show you guys. I matched it with some comfortable heels, a studded-blouse underneath, skinny jeans (my favourite type of jeans) and a leather jacket. It's a pretty simple combination but the outfit as a whole worked out really well. I considered it to be quite minimalistic however definitely in-trend and fashion forward. Let me know what you guys think, don't you dare hesitate to comment!







Outfit: Geek Jumper - ASOS, Studded-blouse - Mango, Skinny Jeans - Warehouse, Leather jacket - Zara, Neon necklace - Miss Selfridge, Opentoe shoeboots - ASOS, Handbag - Prada


I absolutely love my new shoe boots from ASOS! I just can't get enough of them!



University deadlines are always on fridays, and today was the day to hand in two 1,500 word reports (one on Whistles' internationalisation strategy and the other a case study on Shopbop.com). Finally after all that hard work and no social life, the date is finally here and I'm finally free, well for a couples of days. After officially handing the reports into university, I thought what better way to treat myself than having sushi for lunch? So I headed into central to meet with my best friend Rebecca for a date (Me, her and sushi), yum! We headed to a popular sushi bar in London named Itsu, don't know if any of you have heard of it before, but anyway I definitely recommend it, the salmon sushi is to die for, literally!

Thank you for reading!
Yours truly,

Mickey Boots

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit I love the shoes and bag <3

    Ps: I would like to invite you to my 1st giveaway. Hope you'll drop by :)

    Win a Daniel Welling watch (value $199) on my blog:


    www.freshminhtea.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look adorable! love it! check out my blog dear and maybe follow me if you like. :)

    http://basicsandgold.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete