Wednesday 13 March 2013

The Last Days of Winter


You would think by March the weather would begin to get a little bit warmer but no! Welcome to English weather, and it has began to snow again, yes in March! Woke up to a windy day with the temperature below zero, it was absolutely freezing and once again, I felt I should of worn more layers.
Most of my day consisted of not stepping outside apart from leaving to get to university and to come back home and of course to take these photos. My facial expressions tells it all!





It had been a while since I last worn some fur so I thought due to yesterday's weather it would be a perfect opportunity to whack out my faux fur gilet. I'm gunna be totally honest with you guys, every time I wear it I honestly feel like I'm bigger than I actually am, so I try to avoid it but after my mother is constantly telling me it looks good and its just my imagination that makes me feel uncomfortable then I thought what have I got to lose? Nothing - plus I need to actually start wearing the clothes I have in my wardrobe, half of it I buy, and never actually get round to wearing. Such a bad habit!

Yesterday's look was a chilled-out, comfortable, warm look with a twist of Micaela. I also took my baby out for a stroll since it had been a while since she last went out (talking about the Prada handbag aka my baby).


Some of the accessories that I wore, I always prefer the more detailed shots in comparison to the full body shots.

Outfit:
Faux Fur Gilet - Zara
Oxblood oversized jumper - River Island
Supersoft skinny jeans - Warehouse
Handbag - Prada
Oxbood chelsea boots - Topshop 
Statement necklace - H&M
Sunglasses - Urban Outfitters 
Rings - Miss Selfridge 


Above is my wonderful best friend of all time, Mikki (we even share the same name) and my photographer for the day. Check out her blog www.mipha.tumblr.com she is such a talented photographer, wish I was as good as she is. She inspires me everyday! 

Remember to check my blog for more up coming posts!

Yours truly,

Mickey Boots

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment