Thursday 26 January 2012

Birthday Wishes

Ok, before you automatically presume that these are my birthday pictures from this year, they are not, actually from last year! But thought I would share them with you.

Last year was a wonderful birthday, but this year I shall be turning 21 and finally consider myself an adult and of course can go to New York and drink cocktails, but thats pretty obvious. 


Monday 30th to be precise is the special day, however am celebrating my birthday with friends on saturday since its my last weekend in England before I jet off to Barcelona, yay! Another chapter of my life that I shall be sharing with you guys! The actual day I will be spending with my family, which is always nice. But I promise to upload all the pictures and talk about the amazing experience that I had this year, and hopefully will be as wonderful as last year. Fingers Crossed!!


Like every 20 year old, I have birthday wishes, but I guess thats top secret or they wont come true when I blow out the candles! I'll give you just a hint of some though; health and happiness the most important of all to myself and family and friends. 

Here is my wishlist for this year, nothing over the top, the most exciting gift I shall be receiving will be my Macbook Pro but I wont get that until September because my mother thinks its not such a good idea if Im going to Barcelona for 6 months, but hey, who understands women. 

Birthday Wishlist:
  • Spending money for Barcelona
  • ASOS Platform Sandals (AMAZING)
  • Curling Tongs 
  • Lingerie
  • Topshop set of Make up Brushes 
  • Casio Watch 
  • Chanel Nail Varnish
  • Estee Lauder day and night cream 
  • Gossip Girl Season 4
  • Fashion books: The Little dictionary of Fashion by Christian Dior, Chanel: Collections and Creations, Sophie Kinsella shopaholic collection, etc. 
  • Prada Candy Perfume 
  • More Clothes
Yours truly,
Mickey Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment