Tuesday 10 January 2012

On my dressing table...

Dear Readers,

Thought it would be a good idea to share with you some photos of the beauty products that I am currently using. 
My ultimate favourite make-up brands are Chanel and Yves Saint Laurent, always have been and always will be. They can be quite pricey but are completely worth it, I also love Lancome, Christian Dior and Estee Lauder. 

Nail Varnishes: 


I love nail varnishes, one can never have too many. I do have more but with the recent events of moving house they are stored somewhere within my luggage, but the ones above are some of my favourite colours.

Perfumes:


CK IN 2 YOU - Calvin Klein
ELLE - Yves Saint Laurent
No 5 - Chanel (Purse Spray)
Red Delicious - DKNY
To be honest, I require some new perfumes. My all time favourites aren't here which is Miss Dior Cherie and Chloe. (More gifts to be added to the birthday wish list)

Yves Saint Laurent:


Teint Radiance Foundation - £31
Luxurious Mascara - £23
Elle 50ml Eau de Parfum - £53
Lipstick - £23.50

YSL Lipsticks are the best of the best, make sure to get yourself one!

Chanel:



Poudre Universelle Libre (Natural finish loose powder) - £31.50
Soleil Tan de Chanel (Moisturising Bronzing Powder) - £32.50
Le Crayon Yeux (Eyeliner) - £17
No 5 Chanel Purse Spray - £70
Nail Polish - Black Pearl - £17.50

Christian Dior:


Dior Compact Mirror (Free with Dior mascara a couple of years back)
1 Colour Eye Shadow - £20
Dior Addict Lip Maximiser - £20
Dior Addict Lip Gloss - £20

Lancome:


Hypnose Mascara - £21
Lipgloss - £20

Mix & Match:


Guerlain Illuminator
Estee Lauder Lip Gloss
Rimmle Lip Stick
Rimmle Eye shadow
Barry M Glitter Eye Liner
Bourjois Eye Liner
Bourjois Eye Shadow

No comments:

Post a Comment