Monday 26 December 2011

Boxing Day Shopping


Boxing day, a day usually dedicated to laziness for some and hard work for others. For me it was dedicated to shopping with the mother, might as well make the most out of the first day of sales. 
Today I wanted to wear something chic however simple but trendy. Of course I decided to dress up warm since its very cold outside; that explains my lovely Topshop cape which is still trendy this season followed with my faux fur scarf to make it stand out a little bit more. The outfit looked quite neutral however the blue jeans added a little colour. Knee high boots were what made the outfit more elegant and in-trend. Finally followed with some jewellery to add more glamour to the outfit and of course my lovely Longchamp handbag.


By the way, have you noticed something different about myself? Yes my hair colour!! I changed it, what do you guys think?? Let me know.
Oh, the photo quality may not be that great, but this time it was my mother photographing me and she's not that experienced in the field, however turned out quite good for a first time, right?

Yours truly,
Mickey Boots

Cape - Topshop
Scarf - H&M
Shirt - Zara
Jeans - Mango
Boots - Bershka
Handbag - Longchamp
Ring - H&M
Necklace - Miss Selfridge

1 comment:

  1. Cute!

    Merry Christmas!

    xo
    Linda from http://www.moonon.com/

    ReplyDelete