Saturday 31 December 2011

The best of 2011

2011 has been a year of ups and downs, but mostly ups. A year in which so much was learnt, new friendships made but most important; a year of unforgettable moments. 
The start of the year was amazing, having it spent with my best friend was incredible, turning 20 opened my mind to further ideas and future ambitions. The year in which I completed my first year of university with great grades not only showed me that I have potential but also gave me the exact idea of what I want to do in the future. Some travels where made, where I experienced treasured moments with all those special people in my life. In this post are some photos of all those extraordinary moments of 2011.
Enjoy and Happy New Year!!

Yours truly,
Mickey Boots


Last year's New Years Eve Dress













Finally got my baby: Canon Professional SLR


Milan Trip: Good times


When I first dyed my hair red; amazing outcome!


All those trips to Portugal; so worth it!!





The bestie: Molly, many amazing moments spent with her







The original bestie: Becca, which is always there in those unforgettable moments



My other half: Mikki, with whom more amazing moments were spent

No comments:

Post a Comment