Friday 23 December 2011

Christmas is nearly here

Its been a while since my last post, I apologize sincerely, its been a hectic couple of weeks, trust me. Literally have have no time to come on-line. But I promise from now on I will post more often. 

With 1 day to go until Christmas there is still many people who still haven't bought their presents. Well below are just some ideas for gifts for women, ideas which I based on what I would like to receive so let's hope my parents see this post. 

Enjoy my choices.

Yours truly,
Mickey Boots
1. Marc by Marc Jacobs Tote - £237.20 (Shopbop)
2. Yves Saint Laurent Arty Ring - £140 (Net a Porter)
3. Hunter Original Black Wellington boots - £79 (Office Shoes)
4. Miu Miu Wallet - £240 (Miu Miu)
5. Mulberry Miniature Bayswater Keyring - £100 (Mulberry)
6. Set of 3 books - Chanel - £50 (Net a Porter)
7. Yves Saint Laurent Elle eau de parfum 50ml Gift Set - £53 (Selfridges)
8. Mango Leather Bow Gloves - £22.90 (Mango)
9. Tiffanys Key pendent necklace - £245 (Selfridges)

No comments:

Post a Comment