Wednesday 28 December 2011

Current Obsession: Marc by Marc Jacobs



For us fashionistas, designer wear is crucial, for those which can not afford everything designer, we limit ourselves to accessories and diffusion lines which are much more affordable.
I consider myself to be a "fan" of Marc by Marc Jacobs, I love the collections and this diffusion line by Marc Jacobs is much more affordable as well as excellent quality and stylish. Lately I have bought a few accessories to the brand; a laptop case and a case for my Iphone, which were love at first sight and must buys. I plan on buying much more garments as well as accesories, so keep reading for more of my purchases and let me know what you think. 

Marc Jacobs is one of my favourite designers among others such as Yves Saint Laurent, Chanel and many more so keep updated to find out more about my interests and loves.

The laptop case I bought at Selfridges for £55, however later came across the website www.shopbop.com which had the same item for a much more affordable price. Go on there, trust me there are many more diffusion lines by designers such as Marc Jacobs, Alexander Wang, Chloe and many more at very affordable prices! I love it. I later bought the Iphone case on there, a great buy. So make sure to check it out.

Yours truly, 

Mickey Boots

1 comment:

  1. perfect choice <3

    x the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com
    have a visit

    ReplyDelete