Thursday 8 December 2011

Christmas dinner with my favourite girls

Last night was spent at some of my closest friends' home with almost all of my favourite girls. It was a night dedicated to Christmas since soon we will all be leaving London to go home for Christmas.



It was lovely seeing all the girls and finally spending some quality time with them. As you can see they all look lovely as per usual. We spent the night listening to Christmas songs (cheesy, yes I know, but sometimes it is required) and just chatting away adding some games to make the night even more hilarious.


Food, food and even more food! Yum, should really concentrate on loosing weight but its the holiday period, can't help myself with all the amazing food. Of course there was some alcohol involved also, I mean a party without alcohol, isn't a party, right? Well for me it isn't anyway.


I'm going to admit it, I am going to really miss these lovely ladies, some of them I wont be seeing until next year. "Sad face" But I'm sure we will make 2012 even better than 2011 unless of course the world ends, which I am quite unsure about.

Keep tuned in since my next post will be about my outfit for the Christmas party!

Yours truly, Mickey boots

No comments:

Post a Comment