Tuesday 6 December 2011

Finally

Hello fellow readers,

Finally, I have managed to get the time to create myself a blog and actually start posting! I mean I have a tumblr already but I don't really consider it to be an actual blog.
Well I thought it would be nice to let you know a little about myself, as you can see I go by the name of Micaela Solange (They call me Micaela in England and Solange in Portugal, but both my real names). I come from a small town called Boassas in northern Portugal however have been living in England for almost 17 years. Currently living in the big city, London, which might I add is absolutely AMAZING!! I am a fashion marketing student studying hard to try and make it big in the fashion world. My absolute dream is to be able to one day work for a fashion publication as a creative director, which is probably ridiculous because of the competition however not impossible. Adding to that, I want to move to New York city, not only because it is THE fashion capital but also has been an all-time dream, which is probably also going to be hard to achieve but like I said before nothing is impossible.

What I want to get out of this blog?

Nothing in particular, I just want to be able to share my interests with the people of the world.
As well as practising fashion writing in preparation for future ambitions.

I consider myself a fashionable lady but not as fashionable as some fashionistas I know, but I do try my best so I promise you I will post some images of myself.

I guess that is all you need to know for now, I hope you guys decide to keep on reading and gain an interest in my beautiful blog. Feel free to comment, I like to know what people actually think so don't be afraid.

See you soon.

Yours truly, Mickey boots

No comments:

Post a Comment