Tuesday 27 December 2011

What to wear? Where to wear it?


New Years Eve is approaching very fast and I still haven't got a dress nor planned where exactly I am going to be spending it. Decisions, decisions, for sure I will be spending it in London but this year I think I don't want to be going to a club, its so predictable. I want to be able to do something different with amazing friends.  Which is hard because there is so much to choose from however I shall plan it better with the return of my best friend from Sweden. One thing I know for sure is that I will wear an unforgettable dress, however still haven't bought it as of yet but there is time. I already have 3 on my mind which are shown below.
When I think of new years eve outfits, I think extravagant, glamour and elegance. A fashionable lady must wear an unforgettable dress to be recognised in.
Below I have 3 choices, very affordable (not all of us can afford Oscar de la Renta, me included). Let me know what you guys think. 

Yours truly,
Mickey Boots
1. Rare Opulence - £220 - The Outnet
2. Rare Opulence - £100 - Topshop
3. French Connection - £165

No comments:

Post a Comment