Monday 26 December 2011

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas


Today was spent with the family watching movies, cooking and much more. Well isn't that what Christmas is all about?! Family! So many people out there take their families for granted, for me I am just grateful to have them here with me, Christmas isn't about presents, presents come and go but family is always there through the good and the bad moments of our lives. Something that people should consider deeply.
I hope everyone had an amazing day filled with happiness. Mine was amazing, I had the people I most love in the world by me and it was sensational along with the food coma that I have now, god how I love all the Christmas food and cakes and snacks, I could go on and on but I'm not going to bore you. 
This Christmas I didn't receive that many presents but instead got money therefore will be going shopping through out the next couple of weeks so I promise to post my purchases. I must update my closet before I jet off to Barcelona in February. (Will explain later so make sure to keep reading).
Oh yes, nearly forgot to tell you, the above photo is of the latest member of the family (Gucci Junior) that my dad bought to replace the beautiful Gucci that has died. Okay I know what you guys are thinking, why have we named him the same name, well thats thanks to my parents! I wanted to name him Louie but they wanted to keep the original, oh well at least hes cute, isn't he?

Yours truly,
Mickey Boots

2 comments:

  1. He is adorable! I love hamsters! I just found your blog and I think it's really cute! Happy Holidays as well! I hope you will be able to check out my blog too, it's a personal style and fashion blog from England. I would love it if you could stop by! Thanks! :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete