Wednesday 7 December 2011

Comfy but cute



Today's outfit was so comfortable might I add with a little twisted touch. Spent the entire day studying at university, I have a presentation tomorrow morning (which I am dreading) therefore it was necessary.

After the long day at uni I did manage to go out for a meal and then drinks in Angel (trendy north London) with my lovely friend Anna, which is also pursuing the fashion dream, I must admit she is much more fashionable than me so you guys should definitely check out her tumblr: http://annafergz.tumblr.com/.

Well I guess I shall be off to bed now, its been a long day, maybe a little bit of gossip girl first.

Yours truly, Mickey boots

Outfit: Shorts - Topshop, Sleeveless top - Mango, Cardigan - Zara, Studded slippers - Topshop, Handbag - Longchamp

Image @ Micaela Pereira



No comments:

Post a Comment